Introducing Black is White Toothpaste by Curaprox
Everyone wants a whiter, healthier smile. But certain whitening toothpastes can be very damaging to your teeth. Most popular whitening toothpastes feature harsh abrasives that, while removing build-up and stains, also remove your tooth enamel over extended periods of use, and cause sensitivity and gum pain.
Dr. Evans wants his patients to be able to whiten their teeth without having to compromise dental health or struggle with sensitivity due to worn down enamel. This is why he now carries the Black is White Whitening Toothpaste by Curaprox at his Boulder practice – it’s safe, effective, and gentle enough for long-term use. Whether you’ve already undergone a teeth whitening process and want to maintain your pearly whites, or you’re merely looking for a safe and gentle solution at home, Dr. Evans is happy to help.
About Black is White Curaprox Whitening Toothpaste
Choosing the right whitening toothpaste can seem like a hassle. If you’re looking for a whitening toothpaste that’s naturally based, gentle enough for every-day use, and doesn’t negatively affect your long-term health, it turns out that the secret to whiter teeth is…black toothpaste?
Jet black toothpaste doesn’t seem like it would be the answer to stronger, whiter teeth with fewer stains, but the main ingredient is receiving a lot of attention due to its gentle super-whitening power. Activated charcoal is a carbon-based ingredient that’s actually been used for thousands of years by many different cultures to whiten and strengthen their teeth.
Black is White Curaprox Whitening toothpaste works so well because activated charcoal porous texture has a negative charge, which attracts positively charged molecules, like toxins and chemicals. This makes it highly beneficial as a dietary supplement for poor digestion as well as the perfect tooth whitener. When used as a toothpaste, activated charcoal works wonders for both your oral health and whitening your pearls – it rebalances your oral pH, helping prevent bad breath, cavities, and gum disease. When it comes to tooth whitening, the porous structure absorbs plaque and the tiny bits that cause stains.
The Benefits of Using Curaprox Black is White Whitening Toothpaste
- Low cost. Curaprox Black is White is a safe, effective tooth-whitening toothpaste alternative that’s naturally-based for a great price! Even over-the-counter whitening toothpastes can be pricey, and with Black is White you’re getting a great natural alternative for minimal cost.
- Despite its appearance, Curaprox Black is White actually has a great taste and texture and leaves your mouth feeling especially clean and minty fresh. Your teeth will also start to feel smooth and clean after the first use.
- None of Curaprox’s toothpastes contain SLS, or sodium lauryl sulfate. SLS is a foaming agent that is used in most toothpastes and has been found to actually attack the cells of the mouth and can cause ulcers. Which is why Curaprox prefers to leave it out.
- With no SLS, Curaprox’s whitening toothpastes might seem a little less “foamy” then typical toothpastes. This actually makes it a perfect compliment to sonic or electric toothbrushes.
Things To Keep in Mind When Using Curaprox Activated Charcoal Toothpaste
- If you have porcelain caps, veneers, or crowns, activated charcoal will actually stain them, rather than remove stains. If this is the case, speak with Dr. Evans or one of his staff about a better whitening alternative for you. You can also try a few remedies at home.
- Activated charcoal can also stain countertops, sinks, clothing, and skin. When using your Curaprox make sure you take precautions to avoid it coming in contact with anything other than your teeth.
- Curaprox is one the best whitening toothpastes for sensitive teeth, but in rare cases it can create sensitivity. Speak with Dr. Evans if this occurs, or take a break from using Black is White for a few weeks.
- All Curaprox Whitening toothpastes contains fluoride. Speak with Dr. Evans if this is an issue for you,
Curaprox’s toothpaste is the perfect alternative to the standard whitening toothpastes on the market. With reduced menthol levels, no SLS, and the activated charcoal base, Curaprox has created a mild yet powerful toothpaste that whitens and cleanses gently.
Want to try Black is White activated charcoal toothpaste? You can find it at Dr. Evan’s Boulder office. Stop by and get a tube or pick some up at your next appointment.
If you’ve tried it, visit our Facebook page and let us know what you thought!