We Are Opening 5/18/2020!
Our office has been closed since the beginning of April due to the risk of COVID-19. However, Boulder County has officially started re-opening starting Friday, May 8th. We, unfortunately, could not re-open on the 8th due to some of our new safety equipment being back-ordered. However, we are very excited to announce that our safety equipment has come in and we will be re-opening Monday, May 18th!!
The safety precautions we will be taking are even more heightened than standard business. Below is a list of safety precautions our office will be implementing to ensure our patient and staff’s safety during this time.
- Email Questionnaire
- The day before the dental appointment, we will email out a questionnaire asking 6 health-related questions that will need to be filled out and returned to us. This will be our first step to ensuring all patients are healthy before coming in for their appointment.
- Phone Check-Ins
- Patients will be able to check-in by calling us to verify they are checking in for their appointment. (If we are busy and do not answer, please leave us a voice message and we will get you checked in.) Please call when you arrive but before entering the office. This will all us to check out in while also helping to reduce the time patients are in the office.
- Temperature Screening
- We will take each patient’s temperature as part of the check-in process. This will again help us confirm that all patients are healthy before coming into the building for their dental appointment.
- Additional Screening & Consent Forms
- These forms will be provided to patients after they have been checked in. The forms will again confirm the health of the patient and allow them to consent to treatment before they have their dental appointment.
- Face Masks Are Required
- All patients will be required to wear a mask when entering the office. Patients will need to continue to wear one until they are seated in the operatory room. Once the dental procedure or appointment is completed, we ask that a mask to be put back on when exiting the operatories and returning to the front desk for check out.
- We are unable to provide masks to patients at this time, due to the shortage of medical supplies in the community so patients will be responsible for bringing their own.
- Full Surgical Attire
- Evans & Dental Hygienists will be in surgical gowns, gloves, hats, masks & face shields to help protect both employee and patient during the dental appointment.
- Increased Office Sanitation Measures
- Our staff will also be thoroughly sanitizing all common spaces continuously throughout the day to help lower the risk of any virus spread. Sanitizing vaporizers with HEPA filters have been added in our operatories and public areas to help purify the air. We have also installed plexiglass shields at the front desk to minimize the risk of both our patients and staff.
We are very excited to be back in the office and seeing patients, but the safety of you, our patients, is our top priority, which is why we have put all of these safety measures in place We truly appreciate your patience with these new safety measures and your continued support during this unique time.
Dr. David Evans & Staff