QUALITY DENTAL CARE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
NORTH BOULDER GENERAL & FAMILY DENTIST, DR. DAVID EVANS
We are proud to offer the best in cosmetic and family dentistry to the north Boulder area. Dr. Evans is dedicated to improving and transforming the quality of life, health and well-being of those who entrust themselves and their families to our caring team.
As your dentist, Dr. Evans is your partner in your dental health. He and his team will educate you, help you make the most informed decisions regarding your dental health, and provide a customized a treatment plan that works for you and your particular dental needs.
- We provide preventive care education and maintenance programs, including oral cancer screenings, to prevent disease.
- We maintain your natural teeth and bone support.
- We are experienced in aesthetic/cosmetic dental procedures and implant dentistry.
- We offer oral conscious sedation for anxious patients needing long procedures.
- Straighten your smile in as little as 6 months with Six Month Smiles.
- We are proud to offer Invisalign braces for patients looking for an aesthetic approach to braces.
- Our hygienists will work with you and your family to develop good dental habits.
- We use the latest sterilization practices to meet or exceed health standards.
- We refer to highly qualified professional dental specialists when you need them.
- We insist on annual staff training for professional development.
- We use digital x-rays, reducing the amount of radiation exposure patients are subjected to.
- We work with top dental laboratories making sure quality materials are used for restorations.
HEALTHY MOUTHS EQUALS HEALTHY BODIES
Dentists and health officials have long recognized the ways in which dental health and general health are linked.
While most of the bacteria in your mouth is healthy and normal, some of it is harmful if left untreated. This harmful bacteria will not only effect your gums and teeth but also can enter into your lungs and blood stream every time you breathe in. This is especially problematic if you’re suffering from gum disease.
Conditions that dentists & other health professionals have linked to your oral health include:
- Heart disease
- Premature birth
- Low birth weights